Collin Stoll Acupuncture
|Collin Stoll L.Ac Healing Through Harmony|
|treating toe nail fungus|
|The US navy developed a safe, easy and inexpensive method for treating toe nail fungus in the 1960's. |
1. Get a basin or pan big enough to contain both feet and submerge them.
2. Fill, but don't over fill, with very warm water and add a cap full of bleach or 1 part bleach to 100 parts water.
3. Soak feet in the solution for 10-15 minutes once a day.
4. Rinse feet after soaking in water to wash of solution.
5. Repeat above steps for 10-14 days.
Nails will turn white and should grow out clear.
If fungus persists repeat steps 1-5.